Application Process and Important Dates
We are excited that you want to pursue something beyond yourself and join with us at Cru. We have a process that will help you get to the next step in joining our staff.
Application Instructions and Online Application Links
Year Long Internships, and Part-Time positions:
- Headquarters Internship (Year One) Instructions — Apply Now Link
- Short Term INTernational (STINT) Instructions — Apply Now Link
- Internship on Campus Instructions — Apply Now Link
- Part Time Field Staff Instructions — Apply Now Link
Summer Missions Projects:
Volunteer position – Connect with your local ministry for instructions on how to apply.
Make sure you know your application deadlines and what materials are required.
Important Dates and Deadlines
Full-time Staff Applicants:
- October 15 — Winter Training is from early January to mid-February
- April 1 (US applicants) — Summer Training is from mid-June to mid-July
- March 15 (International Campus Staff) — Summer Training is from mid-June to mid-July
- May 15 – Fall Training deadline for Stint -to -Staff and Mid-Career candidates
Part-time, STINT, and Intern Applicants:
- March 1 for the upcoming STINT/Intern year — STINT/Intern Kick Off Weekend is in April or May depending on the region and STINT Briefing takes place in early August
Summer Missions Applicants:
- December 10 (Early Deadline) — Hear about acceptance by January 21.
- January 24 (Mid Deadline) — Hear about acceptance by February 28.
- February 24 (Late Deadline) — Hear about acceptance by March 28.
- After February 24th, you can still apply but mission projects will be filling up.